Pastor of the Christian faith with over 27 years of experience working in Churches and communities throughout the world Bishop and General Overseer of His Grace Church International in Pakistan with responsibility for 49 church workers across the country.
Bishop and General Overseer of His Grace Church International in Pakistan with responsibility for 49 church workers across the country.
Religious education and accreditations include:
- B.Th. (Bachelor of Theology)
- M.Div. (Master of Divinity)
- D.Min. (Doctor of Ministry)
- Consecration as Bishop
- ALT Advancing Leadership Training (Singapore)
Established writer and translator with credit on over 20 religious books including 5 original publications.
Multilingual – fluent in English, Punjabi and Urdu, plus Korean and German dialogue.
His Grace Church International (Pakistan and Worldwide)
Bishop / President / General Overseer (Date – Present)
His Grace Church Int. is the fastest growing church in Pakistan. With responsibility for 49 church workers across 25 churches, experience includes:
- Preaching and educating on the word of God in unreached areas of Pakistan, looking to increase the number of followers and support for the church.
- Overseeing the running of 25 churches throughout Pakistan, providing support, guidance and management to 49 church workers.
- Generating financial donations for the growth and development of His Grace Church Int.
- Opening of a Bible College in Francisabad, teaching includes: Foundation of Faith, Women in Ministry, Old and New Testament survey and Church Growth.
- Development of a Mobile Bible School to reach unreached people in Pakistan.
- Outreach work to develop the knowledge of Christianity amongst harder-to-reach, predominantly Muslim communities.
- Facilitating the teaching, development and graduation of Pastors.
- Development of women’s ministries, youth seminars and Sunday school.
- International missionary visits throughout the world.
Persecution & Human Rights Commission International
- Member of the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (Recognised and work with the United Nations) for 10 years.
- Supporting Christians NGO named CLAAS based in Pakistan – working on protecting Christians from persecution.
- Working alongside the government to bring peace to Muslim and Christian communities as a member of the District Peace Committee Government of Pakistan.
Memberships of Professional Bodies
- Alumni Haggai Institute (USA)
- Human Rights Commission of Pakistan
- Ex-Secretary General of the National Supreme Council of Bishops & Heads of Churches (Pakistan)
- Interfaith Harmony of Pakistan
- Ex-Member District Peace Committee Gujranwala Govt. of Punjab
- International Partnership with Good News Ministry Inc. (Papua New Guinea)